Rich and velvety avo choccy mousse is paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free and refined-sugar-free. And most importantly hormone friendly!
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, bitted, halved, (1 cup mashed, 200 grams)
- ¼ cup Moonbox Luna’s Lover Elixir or organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup, raw honey or 4-6 Medjool dates
¼ cup unsweetened coconut cream, almond milk or coconut milk
- Dash sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract – optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Process until completely smooth, about 1 minute on high speed. Note: You may need to scrape the edges of the food processor to get everything to combine.
- Transfer into a sealable glass container or separate into glasses and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. The longer its in the fridge, the creamier it will be.
- Serve with blueberries and sprinkled cinnamon on top.
Storage: you can store mousse up to 2 days in the fridge in a closed container.