Crispy roasted chickpeas recipe
If you’re someone who has a big savoury tooth and can’t go past a bag of potato chips or cheesy pizza- look no further for a delicious snack that will satisfy that savoury craving! This crispy chickpea recipe is crunchy, addictive & incredibly moreish. I recommend popping these into your handbag and eat as a healthy on the go snack.
- One can of chickpeas
- ½ tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 tbsp of seasoning (garlic powder, sea salt, Italian herbs, etc)
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Drain chickpeas and rinse them before drying them using a paper towel
- In a bowl, add the chickpeas, avocado oil, seasoning and zest. Mix well to combine
- In a lined baking tray, bake the chickpeas for 20 minutes or until they look golden & crispy
- Serve & enjoy!
- We recommend storing leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.