- ½ cup almond meal
- 5 TBS almond nut butter
- ½ cup tahini
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup chopped nuts of choice
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup Earth seeds OR sesame seeds plus extra for coating
- Anti-inflammatory hit: 2 TSP Luna’s Gold OR 1TSP Turmeric & 1 TSP maca & ½ TSP ginger
- Gut healing: 1 TSP Collagen Powder (my favourite brand is Gelpro Australia)
- Put almond meal, collagen powder, coconut flakes and nuts into a food processor and blend.
- Add stevia, nut butter, tahini and continue to blend.
- Place dough in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to chill.
- Remove and roll into balls on a flat board.
- Cover a surface area with Earth Seeds and roll balls to coat the surface.
- Refrigerate and enjoy, or in the freezer to keep longer.
I’d love to see your creations, share + tag @mymoonbox #moonmeals