Your body requires certain nutrients to make and metabolise hormones. When there are nutrient deficiencies hormonal imbalances and period problems arise! So the best place to start when healing your hormones is food!
We have created Earth Seeds to make it easy and convenient to make any meal hormone-healthy! Earth Seeds contain certified organic chia, hemp and sesame seeds which are high in omega-3 fatty acids, fibre and plant protein – essential nutrients for healthy, happy periods!
Start your morning strong with this Earth Seed pudding. It’s a great breakfast alternative to oats, that you can enjoy hot or cold!
- 3 tbsp Moonbox Earth Seeds, or 3-4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp freshly ground flaxseeds
- 2/4 cup nut milk
- ¾ cup tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 handful of frozen or fresh mixed berries.
- Optional: 1 tsp of Luna’s Lover for a chocolate flavour
- In a bowl, gently stir together the Earth Seeds, flaxseeds, cinnamon, salt and nut milk. This works best if you cover and set in the refrigerator overnight, otherwise allow 15 minutes to absorb and thicken.
- In the morning, pulse the mixture and optional additions in a blender, then transfer to a saucepan and add berries.
- Cook, sitting over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until thick and creamy. Top with your favourite fruits, and sweeten with maple syrup or honey if desired.