Healthy Nut-ella ella ayy
- 2 cups of roasted hazelnuts (240g)
- 4 tablespoons of organic maple syrup (add more if desired) or 1 tsp liquid stevia.
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla essence or extract
- ½ cup raw organic cacao or Luna’s Lover
- ½ cup nut milk of your choice. Coconut milk is great for extra creaminess.
To roast hazelnuts:
- Preheat oven to 176°C and spread out the hazelnuts evenly on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast nuts for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes
- Rub nuts together in a paper towel to get the skins off. (It’s ok if a few stubborn skins won’t come off.)
- Leave to cool before putting in food processor
- Transfer hazelnuts, into a food processor or high speed blender like a Vitamix and blend until they turn into butter.
- Add all other ingredients and blend on and off for approx 2-3 minutes until smooth like Nutella!
- Taste and adjust salt and sweetener if needed.
- Spoon into a glass jar and refrigerate for up to a week!
Want to be a woman that inspires others to eat for their cycle as well? Don’t forget to share your weekly Moon Meal by tagging @mymoonbox #MoonMeals to get your girlfriends on board!