I have outdone myself with this Moonbox friendly pancake recipe. The texture is AMAZING! Excuse the photo, I couldn’t wait to dive in 😉
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup tapioca
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1.4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- optional: 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend for a few seconds, scrap sides then blend again until mixture is all blended nicely together.
- If needed add additional liquid or flour in small increments (1/2 tbsp at a time) to achieve pancake batter consistency
- On medium/high heat pour batter on a greased pan/skillet, and pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- Flip when pancakes begin to bubble or when spatula easily slips under pancake. Continue to cook until golden brown on both side.
- Enjoy with Earth Seeds, homemade Nutella, berries, coconut yoghurt etc!
Don’t forget to show me your creations and tag @mymoonbox !! Enjoy nourishing those hormones!
P.S. Want to receive 10 weeks of Moonbox-approved & created hormone-nourishing recipes?! Sign up below for a weekly inbox delight. 😉