Roasted Broc & Bacon
Vegan & vegos: leave out the bacon.
- 2 organic broccoli heads, cut into florets
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil or ghee.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or balsamic vinegar
- Extra hormone lovin’ garnish: Earth Seeds
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees C
- In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets with bacon, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Spread broccoli in a single layer on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Serve with a generous squeeze of lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with melted coconut oil, salt, black pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning broccoli once halfway through the baking process and cook until they are nicely brown and the bacon is cooked.
- Serve with a generous squeeze of lemon juice or balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of Earth Seeds.
I’d LOVE to see your delicious creations, share + tag @mymoonbox #moonmeals